Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Beauty-- Inside & Out

 

Hey guys! So this is also part of the flowers & Vases set. It's a little more...crazy than normal. I've been very interested and set on what I have wanted. 


The entire layout was spontaneous. I threw things here and there knowing that I had wanted to do something like this. It was something done completely outside of class time...but it was a crazy tuesday so I really was looking forward to getting it done! 


The entire meaning that I had wanted to do behind this was something along the lines of...we spend so much time trying to put on a face and pretend who we aren't supposed to be...dousing ourselves with makeup that costs more than we can actually afford to spend and changing our hair colors and taking medication to either slim down and help ourselves put on another face...something else...we're not ourselves....and we have so much more. All of these aspects take us to the point where we spend so much time focusing on all of that, we spend less time taking care of ourselves as beautiful flowers and people because we're more concerned with the fact that we're wilting according to society. We are so much more, and this is how everything has appeared. 


Personally I don't have any problem whatsoever against anything with makeup and wigs and pills as I know for a fact that I do this too....but I get so upset that society tells us that we have to in order to be a type of pretty that everyone forces us to embrace even if we're not mentally prepared to or interested to be. It's rather hard. I don't know haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...