Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas Gifts from Heather!



Heyy guys! So this is just a late Christmas gift that I had gotten from my wonderful friend Heather. They're just some really cute color palettes and they were all packaged in this super cute pink striped bag that you see above.


They're all from the elf brand and I really love them! The two color palettes that you see below are the most popular schemes among my makeup sets.


But this new 32 piece eyeshadow palette was a wonderful and very much needed addition to my collection! It's great for makeup and for cosplay and photography and art purposes. Makeup is actually .. when you think about it.. really useful and spectacular y'know..?


Thank youu so much Heather!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...