Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Present from a cutie



By the by, I keep forgetting to talk about this cutie pie here! Reis had given her to me as a Christmas gift and I was so surprised (and let me tell you I hATE surprises...I don't like the feelings of anxiousness and disappointment and fear mixing up altogether the way they always do for me). 


She's such a sweetheart. She's about the size of my upper body torso and is around maybe a foot or so. More or less.


She has the cutest little bow with a wonderful little heart pendant that I absolutely adore around her neck. Her pink little body goes perfectly with her wonderfully fashioned lavender bow with the magenta/hot pink-ish pendant.


Her bows are perfection around her ears! I love them incredibly. 


 And I absolutely love her eyelashes. They're just the cutest thing!


She's so sweet and is about as long as she is high.


She's from the Kids Alpacasso brand by Amuse. She's absolutely lovely and I LOVE her.



As of right now, I currently have three alpaca plushes from the Amuse brand and they're altogether about two feet and my current (and ridiculous) goal is to have enough to reach 4 feet and 3 inches tall. 


!!!


I love her and I love taking pictures with her. She's been my cuddle partner in place of Reis and whenever Pogi decides to leave me for my sister~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...