Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Flowers & Vases ~ Final Shots (6)


Hey guys! Here are just some of the absolute final photos that everyone had taken! The above was a combination that I helped Janice come up with. It's a wonderful photograph and I had tried my best to help Janice out with it because she's absolutely wonderful and I just loved how she used a poinsettia and a basket!


As for this one, this is Augustine's photo. It's a wonderful put together of Beauty and the Beast! He had borrowed a bell jar from one of our wonderful science teacher, a sweet yellow dress from one of our mutual friends, and the rose was a spectacular home grown one from Heather. The ribbon and the tiara and the amazing little tin were donated by me and I guess I'm just in love with how his photo came out!!


And here are my final shots! Before crop is above and the after crop can be seen below. If you remember the last post that had been posted regarding the flower, then you'll know what kind of look I had been going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...