Friday, January 2, 2015

Flowers & Vases ~ 2


So this is one of the first actual things that I had put together for this assignment. It had involved some flower arranging skills that apparently I didn't know that I even had and a lot of thought provoking questions about what would go well with this and that given the vase we had and the flowers we were allowed to use with them.


The shots were all really wonderful. I'm absolutely in love with these flowers and so I...I guess you could say that I'm a little more than just biased when I see these. They're stunning and absolutely wonderful.



 Also, I had just remembered that I won't be having all of the pictures showcased to you all! I must have forgotten to save and copy some of the photos that I had taken and so I think...perhaps all of them might be showcased later on..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...