Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Anime Expo {{ Day 2 }}


Hey guys! I'll start this post off with my cosplay that I'd worn on day 2 of Anime Expo. I had a LOT of fun today and I spent most of it watching the fashion show and inside the exhibition hall! I hope this picture gives you the gist of what my kiki cosplay was about. I had my little needle felted jiji that I'd made for my sister perched on my shoulder, it was super cute! Although the bow had gotten a little messed up due to the consistent head patting from leonard...and the silly socks and the bracelets and the uncut hair and the lack of makeup....but that's just how life ends up! 

I'd met another Kiki while we were waiting in the lines for the AX Fashion show and she was just the sweetest! She'd came with her younger sister and her friend along with her cousin who'd been here before. It was nice to hear them talk about everything, absolutely amazing!



Sorry for the blegh picture, but I had a lot of fun! Though I was extremely depressed, (John even made fun of me for it!!) because there'd been a Harvest moon exhibition section where they allowed you to sit and enjoy the cute little display! I only have this one on me right now, but if you give me some time, I'll find one and I'll definitely post it later in another AX post!




I was really happy to have met Kimura U (Kimura Yu) at the Kokokim booth! I was able to get a nice picture, although the bow and how I looked were both equally unacceptable and absolutely awful, but it was amazing! I'd also been able to speak with her in Japanese and I had so much fun. I was trying so hard...and she'd given me a very,very nice and sweet autograph that had my name written on it so that it'd be directly to me and some Japanese on it that I'd been unable to read...because I'd lost it somewhere in the artist alley! I was so incredibly sad ahh;;


But sad times die down and I had so much fun! I'd gotten so many items today along with this very nice picture from the Voltage display booth! They'd given me a nice sticker too and I was absolutely happy.


There was also the persona 4 display booth and I felt like such an idiot because I went through a line to try to ask what the display booth was about and I was accused of cutting! I was so embarrassed...I'm such an idiot haha;;!! But it was nice and I'm sorry for the burry picture! It wasn't me who took it..I swear.


Also, did I mention that someone piece bound me for my broom? I thought it was absolutely hilarious! Ooooooh! By the way, while we were in the exhibition hall, there were a lot of free things, there were these amazing booths, I also met the artist and owner of the Tasty Peach Studios shop! She was amazing to speak with and she's my inspiration for everything I do. I was so happy! 



Also, I'd gotten complimented after I'd drawn a Kiki at one of the pen testing booths that they'd set up..although I didn't get a picture unfortunately because my phone didn't save it, but I was complimented at how well written my Japanese was (I'd written basic stuff, nothing big) and how amazing my art is coming along by one of the artists that was working there and also by some artists from the artist alley! Ahhhh;;;


If you're interested in reading more, follow through the read more! This time, there's actual descriptions with the more pictures that there are, so don't worry. Also, I made sure to separate where the picture bloopers end, so have no fear!




There was also the NHK world booth! They had everything just so incredibly cute and amazing. I loved it!




I wish I could've gotten my picture with everything, but we were running short on time!


I had so much fun! The young girls who'd accompanied NHK World to AX from Japan were so fun to talk to, we'd talk in mostly Japanese..sometimes a mix of English too. I definitely had fun and that was a great experience for me. I was so thankful, I planned on giving them a present, but they weren't there when I'd came back on Sunday! I was so depressed.


I had a lot of fun taking pictures with the pancake hat on! I'd seen the line from the Fake sweets collection that can be seen here: http://www.padicoshop.net/blog/?p=422

The pancake hat can be seen better here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/96686723223815718/


These are ipad cases! They're made using resin, paper clay, and other things! I tried my best to decipher what they were made out of...I tried very hard!


If you're interested in seeing more pictures from the line, here they are at this link: http://perfumepleasures.blogspot.com/2014/08/fake-sweets-collection-2013-spring.html


There was also this amazing booth! They make all of their plushes by hand with their group, designing them and the patterns, and they also had just the most amazing softness and the cutest little (well, more so large) plush in the front! I had so much fun and the people there were just amazing and the greatest to talk with!


Well, I'll slowly die this post down now because I was unable to fit all of what I had gotten in this post..it'd gotten messy but that's alright...right? If you scroll past this part, you'll be reading into basically nothing! There aren't any words, just pictures.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...