Sunday, August 24, 2014

Frostbites & Crepes to Go


My sister had taken us out to get crepes and we found ourselves at our nearby Frostbites in Cerritos. The gal who was helping us out the entire time was hilariously interesting and she was also incredibly friendly too.


Other than the crepes we'd purchased, we also found ourselves getting so interested in the free samples they gave us that we just HAD to buy some ourselves. We had no idea what the difference was between Italian chill and with ice cream so we'd just went with the flow and got both and it turns out that I am not particularly a fan of either, but my brother most certainly loves it with ice cream!


Apple pie...I wouldn't recommend it but it wasn't THAT bad...I think.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...