Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cosplay Progress || RIT Dye!!



Nothing says exciting like dying fabrics! Although my mom had gotten incredibly upset with me because I was using the bucket that she loves using for the laundry, I had to pour all of the dye down the drain.



 Thankfully, I'd only used less than half of it to achieve the color that I desired for the outfit! It was amazing.


Although the dye came out a little uneven due to the difference in fabrics, I didn't mind so much because most of the parts were going to be painted over and because the entire outfit was going to dry much lighter than what it seems to be right now.


I am incredibly happy though that the colors worked out well! I'd never used the hot water/dissolve type of dye before, so it was amazing that I managed to get this right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...