Monday, August 11, 2014

Kiki's Delivery Service Cosplay!!



Aaaah! So thankfully, I managed to quickly make my Kiki's Delivery Service cosplay! Obviously, I made the costume of Kiki, although I didn't purchase a wig or cut my hair for it, I hope that I can make it up in the future! Please ignore my brother in the background and all of the silliness that is his room. 



The bow is made out of red satin fabric (I didn't have anything else at the time, I've been working with leftovers!), and the dress is handmade out of linen fabric that I'd purchased a long, while back. I hope to either fix it sometime soon (it broke while I wore it the first time), or to recreate the dress completely! 

The broom is an old one that we'd gotten from the Philippines and fixed so that it looks the way it does! I really enjoyed the creation process of the entire outfit! It was so fun and amazing. Unfortunately, I have to redo the entire cosplay and still purchase the satchel and maybe cut my hair or purchase a wig for it to be complete..and maybe get some shoes that work better...but definitely! I will definitely do it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...