Saturday, August 30, 2014

Downtown Disney & Free Time


So a while back I'd gone to Downtown Disney! There's so much to see when you're there...although most of what I'd seen were the usual little trinkets and shops. I think it's honestly much,much more interesting with friends too! I really had a lot of fun.


We'd gone through the entire place, running around Disney. Inside shops, outside of shops, this and that. It was really hilarious because Jeremy, Victor, and Ishida were often being a bunch of lame kids...even though they're much older than me.


Also, it's Disney so we're obligated to take pictures like the above and below!!


I really wanted these ears because I'm a huge fan of halloween and disney's halloween designs (I'm especially jealous of the designs that they produce in Japan because those are just A+ one of a kind!!)


Welp. In the end I didn't get any souvenirs or gifts or anything of that sort. I was really interested in getting the minnie mouse at the very top or one of these realistic food magnets...but I didn't have enough money in the end!! Thankfully Victor had bought me a coffee to cheer me up. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys.


Well that's all that's really important here. The rest of the time, we were goofing around and the guys started playing with the wooden swords that Jeremy made. Poorly crafted, but hilarious to use because the boys kept snapping them on accident.


Anything beyond here are photos but they're not just repeats or rejects like the usual posts, they're just pictures that I thought weren't as great to fit in due to lengths of the post!








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...