Sunday, August 10, 2014

Barnes and Nobles ** Work!


It's not much of a surprise, but I often get taken to Barnes & Nobles (is that even right I'm not sure..). I often find myself in the manga and Japanese textbook spots along with the journals...but more recently I've found that I've been getting more and more interested in learning more from fashion textbooks, books that describe the history of fashion, and books that talk about how to properly do certain techniques and fabric type books. 


Unfortunately, I ended up going to Barnes & Nobles in my silly Swimming anime (free! iwatobi high school) shirt that Melissa had bought for me a while back...I really love the shirt but I wasn't expecting the reaction that I'd gotten from some of the people in the store! I was so embarrassed.


I've found that they've been very, very helpful in expanding my knowledge on fashion and creating my cosplays and clothes! I've never been so happy to do any studying before, but definitely, this has definitely been amazing!


Ah, I should probably explain my situation though! Recently, we've been trying to get rid of all of the old paperwork that my family still has from when we had the business when I was still in elementary school.


In the process of throwing everything out, I also saw this picture! I'd gotten a hold of some paints when I was little when I'd been at the store...and I, as silly as I am, made this picture of birds with trees! I'd already been very interested in the cultures in Asia, but to think that I'd write the kanji for tree everywhere...those "art" classes/segments at school really put a toll on my sanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...