Monday, August 4, 2014

✳It's a hot summer✳




Summer days mean fresh watermelon slices, popsicles, and homemade lemonade!


The only downside was that I was unable to properly have as much as I'd like. My brother and mom took a strong liking to the lemonade and drank almost all of it before I could get any to my sister who's been away at work! 


I had a lot of fun making lemonade again! As a child, my sister and I would have these incredibly nice pitchers of lemonade that I'd make myself and I'd sell them out in the front of our house for 5 cents a cup. Although I'd be perfectly happy with the 5 cents per cup, once my sister found out about this good business and how great my lemonade was, she'd start taking charge of the stand with me, her taking the money and me just being labor! It was hilarious and absolutely fun. She'd raise the 5 cents to 50 cents and surprisingly enough we'd wind up with $10 or so by the end of the day. She'd treat me out to get some ice cream from the ice cream truck, but that'd be it. I'd have to tell you though, it was a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...