Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"Love"

I want to tell the world about how happy you make me
but I'm incapable of finding the courage to
announce to the world about the freedom I feel
because of meaningless disagreements and familiar comments with a negative association.

I want to tell our community about how you make me feel
but my feelings begin to deteriorate when I fantasize 
about the gossip and rumors  
because of those unspeakable thoughts and my mind's endless pit of fears.

I want to tell our friends about how I'm addicted to your personality
but I'm incapable of acquiring the motivation that will 
prove that these addictive thoughts and phrases that you can easily speak
are simply an act created by a handmade personality of your supposedly admirable character.

I want to tell our families about how refreshing you are
but I lack the ability to
express to them about how I've become obsessed
with a false face of yours
because you're a replaceable person whom I've fallen prey to.

I want to tell you about how much you mean to me
but I am powerless to
properly confess to you about how I've become incapable 
of living without that replaceable character you've created to fool the world with.

I want to convince myself to fall in love with someone else
but I am hopelessly infatuated
with the temporary image that you've created
because it was placed in my heart to tactfully bring ruin to my prodigal future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...