Thursday, August 21, 2014

Citywalk!


So the other day, we'd gone to Citywalk because we were unable to go enjoy a day at Universal Studios due to black out dates on our annual passes.


Nonetheless, we had some fun inside Citywalk, mostly me getting overly excited about sweets and little things here and there. I really wanted to get this donut thing, but $10 for this? I can make that myself.


My sister had ordered two strawberry lemonade drinks for us and to be honest, they weren't half bad!


I did catch my sister in the act though. It was hilarious.


In which we continued to lounge around and wait for time to pass so that we can do something more interesting...if possible.























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...