Monday, August 11, 2014

Anime Expo {{ Day 1 }}




Hey guys! Day one of Anime Expo is here!! I've been so excited for the past month about Anime Expo because this will be my second (third if you're counting AM^2) convention! Wondercon was absolutely amazing, but I definitely think that AX will be simply amazing.


Although, unfortunately things didn't go as according to plan. I spent most of my day in the AX registration lines, got sunburnt for spending 4 or so hours in the lines and I still have the suntan from my sunglasses on my face to this day!! But that's okay. Things happen, even the misprint and the mishaps of all of these things happen! Thankfully, Lorenzo was able to get everything back together and help me out. If I hadn't mentioned before, Lorenzo had given me a 4 day pass to AX for free and I've never been more thankful for anything in my life. Thank you so much Lorenzo! 


Today, I spent lunchtime with Leonard and Lorenzo! I really enjoyed spending time with the two of them, unfortunately, I didn't really have a good start of the day...so everything went straight to food. We'd gotten two smoothies from the rockberry truck and BBQ chicken waffles from the wafl truck! I was the most fond of the wafl truck because waffles are my weakness!


I'd spent the day in my Harvest Moon: A tale of two towns cosplay! I went as Lillian, the female protagonist, and I was absolutely amazed at how well it came out. This is the Bluebell, or westernized town's version of the outfit. In the game, if you follow certain requirements and quests, you're given outfits in return! It's really sweet and amazing, so it's definitely wonderful! I had my alpaca with me that Omar gave me along with the Harvest Moon: A tale of two towns game on my DS lite, the DS game box, the manual, and the card that I'd received from the Natsume corporation as a "thank you" for entering their fanart contest. It made me so happy to have with me, it was definitely worth it!



Well, that was my day 1 of AX! There wasn't much and I didn't really get all that interested in the cosplays...and because of my strict parents I wasn't able to meet their request of getting back home before 4pm due to traffic on the freeway...which also was the reason why I wasn't able to get taken to see the exhibition hall or the dealer's room...but in due time! Thank you for reading this..mostly text post and as usual, follow through the read more for other pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...