Saturday, August 16, 2014

Anime Expo {{ Item Haul }}





At AX, I had spent most of my money on food, but it was definitely worth spending money on extra things like prints and the like! Although most of this post is full of freebies.


One example is that the map of the convention location had a gigantic Kill La Kill print on the back!


In the artist alley, I'd bought this super awesome Chiaki Nanami print! It was a reasonable $15. Definitely worth it!


I'd gotten this cutie pie for Reis haha. It was the first thing I saw when I was at AX and I thought it'd definitely be something that he'd like. I don't know why..or maybe I unconsciously do..?



If you're interested in whatever else I'd gotten, freebies or not, just follow through the read more! It's more than just the usual extra pictures this time!












If you're interested in seeing some really sweet scans, just follow through this link!









I was so embarrassed! I can't believe I lost my autograph from Kimura U !!





































































I had also bought my sister two super duper cute prints of Ookami! I"ll post them in a later post because I can't seem to find them on my camera..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...