Friday, December 26, 2014

Bowling & Food


Hey everyone! So the other day, I had spent the day out with my sister. And what we had did with that day was that we went to go bowl with John and Reis! If you can't tell from above, my sister and John are the ones with their own shoes here while Reis and myself had to borrow. 


We did the usual 2 hours of bowling and because of when we went, it started off as regular bowling and then switched over to Cosmic bowling. Which I, truth be told, love tremendously. 



Reis kept saying over and over about how he hadn't bowled in forever (6 years or something) but none of us really cared and apparently the competition that my sister had come up with had been forgotten long after it had been mentioned briefly. 


Just in case any of you were wondering what our scores were, here you go! Surprisingly, I managed to get a strike (that my sister actually got recorded on her phone...).


After our 2 hours of bowling had ran out, we decided to go grab a bite to eat and we decided to drop by Dolphin Bay.


If I didn't mention it before, John had been feeling pretty bad and had an issue with his mouth which made it hard for him to eat, so we had tried our best to get him food that helped him out with that.





In the end, I got soup rather than the Wonton w/ Chili Soil Sauce...and I guess I can honestly say that I regretted it. I'm a very particular person with a very particular taste...It's really hard to please me.


But let's not forget that each time I had tried to eat something, I'd get lip paint everywhere....




But everyone else's food was absolutely amazing and I got incredibly jealous because it all tasted much better than mine did....I guess it's rather obvious that I'm an American because I get kind of upset when things aren't all that flavorful.


But after all of that had happened, we all went our separate ways and dropped the boys off at home. It was off to home for my sister and I after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...