Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Adventures (Part 2)


Christmas Eve and not only do we still have a whole lot more to get done and more things to buy before my family comes home, but I finally learned how to cash a check (it was from pollworking!) and I was finally given my driver's ed certificate! If you're interested in seeing more pictures, just follow on through the read more.





And here below we have the food that we had purchased as little extra sweets here and there after we had gotten back from Island of the Pacific.

















And at some point I ended up watching a movie on netflix called "The Mistle-tones" and then later watching some good ol' comedy. 


Here's our tree with all of our presents!





It's okay Pogi, you don't need to understand what's going on. Don't worry about it.


But what better way to end off the night and the very beginning of Christmas Day than video chatting with my wonderful and sweetheart boyfriend..?



Oh and I also woke up to this little fella sleeping on me.












He didn't understand what was going on but I'm pretty sure he was more than just happy to receive a bone filled with quality chicken.




This here is the present I had gotten from my sister.


But before we look at that, here are some more pictures of Pogi and his boneee!



And here's the gift my mom had given me.



Food and a hat.



There were also earmuffs that I don't think Pogi had been especially fond of....


And I think that's mostly it....






Happy holidays everyone! Sorry for all my boring posts haha..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...