Monday, December 1, 2014

Ceramic tiles



Although I don't recall ever actually mentioning it, we had to make around 18 ceramic tiles for my art class so that we could dip each one into each glaze that we have and then run each of our oxides against it. I honestly thought it was going to be much,much different and hopefully nicer to look at but some of them were a little aggravating. For a few of my tiles, they were too thin and needed a few more dips...although I had dipped them several times before it had been fired...I guess after a while you just kind of give up...but for others it turned out just right. I really like the sound of them too, it sounds like seashells and I absolutely love the sound of seashells.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...