Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Off & On days


Hey guys. Lately everything has been kind of mediocre and given that that's how things have been, I guess the title for this post makes sense. But as for the picture above, I was messing around a little and tapping my shoes against the floor and because of it, I managed to end up breaking the bottoms of the heel. Ouch.


As for the shots above and below here, Reis had gone to Paris Baguette and brought me back some really nice sweets. But obviously there were two waffles as the waffles ARE my favorite.


And then he played the guitar for me. I always really enjoy it because it's always so soothing...although sometimes he just won't stop playing things that kind of bring back stupid and silly memories/thoughts,


But we spent the day together and it was actually..really nice. 


I guess the best part would have been where we walked around in the rain just to enjoy the rain.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...