Thursday, December 11, 2014

LINEplay❤


Hey guys! So as you all know, I've been incredibly busy and incredibly stressed out with everything that has been going on in my life. I'm sorry about yesterday by the way! I didn't have anything set up for tomorrow and I was way too busy prepping for our wind ensemble concert and making sure that I was still alive and well (haha)..




But something that I've been doing more recently is using a little thing called LINEplay to ease my stress. It's a cute little online thing using the LINE application and I absolutely love it.


I think the best part about it is dressing up my chara, playing those mini games, and getting to earn gems by simply fishing a little bit. If you're interested and you have one, please add me~!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...