Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ceramic Pinch pot (Mug)




Hey guys! Here's just the before shots of my pinchpot mug! This is before it had gone into the kiln and had been fired but honestly...I had seen the final result and I didn't like it at all...not one bit. But that's alright. Whatever happens...happens. I don't know.


The mug's handle is supposed to be a cat's tail. The entire look of the piece is supposed to have a Cat eats fish in a fish bowl kind of look and I think that was my favorite thing about the entire piece.


I had also drawn around the entire mug using ceramic pastels and pencils to draw that fishy look to it.


But here's the super cute cat that I drew too!


The glazes have been rather thing though, so I'm honestly scared to see how this one comes out.


But here's just a little shot of how the mug's design is supposed to look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...