Saturday, December 13, 2014

T-shirt Alteration


Hey guys! So as I've been saying over and over again, if you've been following on social media, you probably would have already seen this one. But in case you haven't been up to date with the things I've been doing, I've been rather upset lately and so I've been making more and more things. 


A way to get my anger through is to cut up and tear and something that I thought would be nice to do as a productive outlet would be to cut up and alter some old t-shirts that I haven't worn in years.


I just cut in bubble-like forms, I knew from the beginning that I had wanted to achieve a fish-scale/tail and water-like bubble-y look or something along those lines, so I had cut it the way that I did.


After, because I wanted to cut up the back but it unfortunately ended up working not in my favor (it was sagging a lot and showed a ton of skin and so I had to figure some things out because I forgot that gravity...you know...is a thing). 


But after I had used some things (I actually have no idea what these are called) to keep parts in place, it became sturdier and much, much easier to wear! It's very comfortable and while a tad bit restricting, really, really nice.


What do you guys think? I really liked how the cut out in the back turned out especially because it's a nice way to bring the cut/skin-look all the way around.


Personally I'm satisfied with how it turned out...but I'm also kind of iffy as to how it'd come out the first couple of times of me washing it through the machine...but then again I could always hand wash it as I do that a lot with my clothes...I just don't know...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...