Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Lowe's adventures before Christmas time!



Hey guys~! So I have been getting very, very excited for Christmas. The ornaments that have been out and around in all of the stores are all so cool and amazing! I absolutely love them. 


But the other day, I had gone to Lowe's with my mom to get some things for the house and I came across all of these wonderful and super cute ornaments! They're such a wonderful bundle of ideas for the Christmas season don't you agree?


These below are also especially great.





But here are just some things that I also really loved. I don't know, I've always been a great fan of Pantone colors and little terrarium-like objects, and most of all, succulent plants~!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...