Saturday, December 20, 2014

BP Fashion Show [Winter 2014]


So the other day, we had a BP Fashion Board winter fashion show that mainly focused on showcasing the items that they had gotten for this winter season of 2014. The clothes themselves were really, really sweet and cute but perhaps not all of them were the best of coordinates...but it's a learning process, I should know that myself (if you don't know, I post my outfit coordinates on this blog here)


They had these ridiculously small wire headbands with words like "Happy new year" and "Kiss me" but they were incredibly small! Can you even read the words on my head? 


Oh! Did I mention that my cute and wonderful new BP Fashion Board friend Insha was also there? She's such a star, what a cool kid! Her ootds are absolutely amazing, so if you're interested, you should definitely look her up on Instagram or so. 


And if you were curious about the first picture at the front, the items there were little gifts (incentives haha) given to everyone who had dropped by as a little present. It contained a nice, sweet canvas tote bag (rather large and incredibly helpful and holds a lot!) with a very nice, colorful and intricate design by Kate Moss & Topshop. 


We had also gotten some incredibly nice colors from the BP line. I got some wonderfully colored Lip paint that I can showcase in a later post, a sweet and lovely color nail polish, and a small little spiral journal with some outfit coordinates on a model posing.


But that's all for this really, the show itself was rather short and started rather late, I'm glad though that I was able to take part in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...