Monday, December 22, 2014

Paris Baguette & Errands


Hey guys! So the other day, I had to go pick up some items from the Dollar Tree that had recently opened up by our school and while we had gotten everything we needed there, Mel said that she had been craving some food.


And because I had been craving pastries, I felt obligated to drop by here.


If you've been following the blog for a while now, it's probably obvious that I've grown fond of eating here because of all of the memories that have happened along with the things here and there. 


But also, the food isn't that bad. For the price, the food is fairly reasonable and that's always going to be a plus side with me and with everyone else that I come here with.


 This time around, we bought two sausage pastries on the stick, a pastry with bell pepper cut on top, a green tea sponge cake, and a green tea latte iced.


Here are just some shots that I had taken when we were inside Dollar tree (left) and when we were walking back to school (right).


As for these shots here, I've been particularly fond of green tea foods. The green tea sponge cakes are from when we had gone to Paris Baguette with Mel and Reis while the waffle is a green tea waffle that my mom had given me when she was out doing her own errands with my aunt. 


I guess you can say that my craves for green tea had been fufilled!









And here are just some pictures from the other week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...