Tuesday, January 15, 2013

California Adventure & Disneyland 2012 (Pt. 2)

Hello to post 2 of the Disneyland & California Adventure what not! We'll start this continuation showing how extremely soaked Stephanie is after the Grizzly Rafts (or whatever that was called again) ride... 









We all then went to have lunch. Tony being Tony bought a souvenir cup.


So what happened was that we didn't have a chair for ourselves, so we had to share a chair in the end. I didn't mind because hey it's sharing a chair with my brother and a chair with Moses. But after a while, I saw a family of 4 come over to a table that only had 2 chairs. The child and the mother were standing up and so I felt a little bad for them. There were a couple of chairs laying around tables that weren't being used anymore so I gave them one of the chairs that weren't taken. It was actually...fairly awkward to hear people compliment and talk about the things I do though. I could hear them from where we were sitting.




Stephanie and I really wanted to get a picture taken with Snow white...sadly the line was very long and Aurora wasn't our princess type..



Then there's that.


And that.


Then ghosties.


But after our trip back from Space Mountain, we waited a bit here and there for the showing of ASIMO and that what not. Things were a bit, problematic for us though. My brother and I were going through some problems together and we kept losing people. So this guy above was nice enough to give us a one way ticket to getting ahead of the line to play on one of the rides, along with giving us two passes that would hold 12 of us on any ride we'd want to ride in Disneyland.


(Also, the day was a day you could hop to disneyland and california adventure back and forth. California adventure says Golden and Disneyland said Donald.)








Stephanie and I are the best. Just so you know.





Remember when I talked about the tickets? This is what I was talking about.


Though while there was a parade going on, we all decided to use the time to go on the Indiana Jones ride.


Skulls are really awesome.


Then while we wanted to drive our cars, Daniel was showing off his cool car.





Then there's the parts where Tony kept harassing Stephanie.





And when the boys tried to stop rotation


And when Tiffany got stuck in traffic


And when Jonathan's flash countered my flash


And when we had to say hello to the night sky at Disneyland


Woot! California Adventure. Let's goof off in the giftshop


















Everywhere we go there's parades holy cow




Did someone say Radiator Springs? 


Moses and I made a wish after throwing in some pennies into the penny filled man-made river and then I had found a button on the floor...




We saw Raymond and my brother in the other car and we shouted at them BRING IT ON and in the end we won because that's how it works and everyone was happy


well except for these guys
excluding lucy


What was that? I think that was the sound of us being too cool for the rest of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...