Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It is 2013! Hello 2013, see you LATER 2012! Thank you for the memories and I hope that this year will bring in many more! Speaking of memories, I spent my New Year skypin' with my boyfriend. 


I'm really happy to have this cutie! Also, spending time getting scared at REALLY LOUD fireworks anyways...might as well spend it with Moses while I'm at it! Later I'll be watching Suki-tte ii na yo! (hoping I can watch it later with Moses too.)

My New Year's Resolution is to get off the pathway for my dietary mishaps. I really hope that I can get my (supposedly) eating disorders out of the way this year! Hopefully, I'll find it in me to eat everyday. Three times a day. My goal is slowly going from barely 1/4 of the plate to at least half of the plate being covered in food by the end of the year! I usually have the hardest time eating because of stress and emotional mishaps that cause intense problems on my diet because I tend to lose my appetite quickly. My hunger turns to appetite and in the end, I usually just don't eat. My hopes is that I can change it.

Happy New Year everyone! Have a fantastic 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...