Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nengajyo

For our Japanese class we were assigned to draw a New Year's card. Or, Nengajyo. Since I'm in Japanese level 2 and my brother is in Japanese level 1, we both had to make a nengajyo. Featured is my younger brother who I'm honestly not sure about whether I should be proud of him or if I should be worried. Woo hoo! New year's 2013
Then again I made my card in about 15 minutes.




Our cards together

His card!
His Japanese name is Takumi. When we find out the kanji for that, he might regret it later...hehe.


here is mine! My Japanese name is Rika. I'm looking forward to the painful kanji I have yet to write for my name. Also, the reason as to why there is shadows is because I used double sided foam tape to give it that 3-Dimensional look. Pretty cool...and lame.

Now! Special Features! 


Here we have Dae Jin P. in Japanese level 1, his name is Bonobono.


We have Angela Li above and Jonathan H. below. Angela's Japanese name is Kikyo while Jonathan's name is Keki. They're both in the Japanese level 2 class along side with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...