Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wrapper Redo

Since I was little, I had an adoration for collecting and keeping wrappers of all sorts. I used to just take pictures of them and collect them. Putting them in scrapbooks because of how enjoyable they are to look at. It's always fun to think about the package companies doing what they do.



Now, I don't just keep the wrappers for no reason. I keep the wrappers knowing that they'll be turned into something swell. I used a Korean snack wrapper for a waffle snack to make this pouch. WIth the ideas being based off an owl, the design came naturally. It was an enjoyable creation and I really love working with wrappers. Seeing them in a new light is fantastic!

The pouch was hand sewn using threads, an old zipper, felt and the wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...