Monday, January 14, 2013

Disneyland & California Adventure 2012 (Pt. 1)


In total, this adventure of going around to Disneyland and California Adventure and those sorts alike will be put into 4 different posts. Stay tuned for all the silly pictures and dumb commentary of yours truly!






So the story behind this poorly taken picture by Tony of Tony himself is that I asked him to take a picture of the cool people. He took a picture of himself..


The actual cool people can be viewed below:






Let's give a round of applause for how awesome Stephanie looks here.



A picture of Daniel taking a picture of you taking a picture.




Uhm.. Tony..






What


the


hell

 The weirdest things happen and get taken pictures of when my brother gets charge of the camera.








For the record, this was in fact, a fairly long wait for us. Better for me though because after going on that rollercoaster with Sophia...I might as well have dropped dead..








Best in Vehicle would be yours truly though. Against Sophia, my brother, and Stephanie. (hehe)




Hello Beavers! Stephanie and I are the best guise.




Oh yay a carousel! 


There's seriously a problem that we all have that involve taking pictures of each other. Here we have Jonathan. This guy is crazy because who takes videos with their camera when on a rollercoaster. 







The fun part is that Lucy got a video of Daniel dancing gangnam style while the carousel was goin'






You see that seahorse? That's my ride. A beauty ain't it?




In which everyone but Tony agrees that Tony should have gotten a dress as a souvenir 


The time when Stephanie exceeding the height limit



Oh Daniel




Then I end this post with a pretty bad picture of myself that I gave up on rotating. 
See ya'll in part 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...