Saturday, January 19, 2013

Miniature Bakery


Over my summer break, I made a miniature bakery. Its name was Pain de Miel. Which is French for Honey of Bread..or was it Bread of Honey? Nonetheless, it was a hard task to accomplish, but well worth it.


Name of Bakery: Pain de Miel 
(French for bread of honey)
Time taken: 1 week and a half

Materials--
Cardboard, foam board, polymer clay (fimo, fimo effect, sculpey III), acrylic paints, porcelain paint (white blanc), duct tape, scotch tape, recycled plastics, aluminum foil, paper, wood, chalk pastels, glue (hot glue, tacky glue), gloss (sculpey satin gloss, glossy gloss), fabric (I apologize, I do not remember which types), ribbon (black, red), paper ( wedding scrap booking paper for the walls, legal sized paper), string, metal eyepiece, silicone icing (Alex DAP Plus)

(Most of the materials used in this were recycled and reused from past projects or things that have been lying around. )

Picture sources:
(located on the left and right wall)
(located on the middle wall)
(located in the bottom right corner on the wall)

The little waitress was hand drawn by myself. (Representing me as the owner.)

Homestuck is copyrighted © by Andrew Hussie.
Artwork sourced is copyrighted © by their rightful owners.

Progression photos below:







































Though, because this was for a contest. I made a video for it. 




My contest entry. For what's playing in the video, please see the original youtube description.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...