Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disneyland & California Adventure 2012 (Pt. 3)


On our way to watch a show, we're in 'Hollywood' taking it slow.
(I have no more poetry in me so that's why you haven't seen any lately... Sorry!)


Also, Hey ya'll what's that? I think I see a French theme window that I should probably send to Bianca because she likes those types of things.


On with the show! It's a musical (more of a comedy) for Aladin. It's interesting for the most part because the actor for Genie is hilarious (though I have to admit he wasn't that great of a singer), and the way they went along with the story was fairly impressive. I did think it was grand about how silly and quick he was with his jokes.









We also have a thing for sneaking food because wow who doesn't love food. Though Tony says it wasn't sneaking because it was allowed. But... was it REALLY?



Aw, what a lovely pair of idiots.



I think it's time for dinner guys! We had clam chowder. Or well, most of us. 




Hey look! It's me with a pixie cut.


Okay, okay let's watch my brother attempt at taking a picture of Moses and I.






(wait, what)


(look what got misplaced guys)


For the record, my brother sucks at this game. 


In which Moses decides to tell me that he'd give me the Best Boyfriend award(thing). Oh my god..


Then I pretended to be one of those racer girls at the finish line/starting line


Also, where we ate for lunch. The burgers aren't that great though. If you ever get anything, get the ribs.


And then! Tony and I got stuck.


At a gas station.


That sold Cordor Gas.


And then our photographer Moses got forced to get stuck here. 
Woot


You go girl



We all thought this pen was the worst idea anyone has ever decided to come up with.



And then Daniel pointed at these shirts and started talking to Moses and I about them


I'm more interested in these light up Minnie mouse ears..
(well not really)


Then... is that what I see?


World of Color!






I loved World of Color. It was certainly worth waiting like a drowsy little girl. 


Though the guy in front of me was VERY TALL, I don't know how to complain unless it's about my height.





ALSO, GOD THERE WAS FIRE TOO. WORLD OF COLOR YOU CRAZY.


Disney is fantastic, but also very crazy. But I have to admit I loved World of Color. I loved the whole time with the group too. Even though we had a little bit of misfortunate events involving me and Tony and my brother before the showing of World of Color... 

Also, augh pictures. I just can't have enough of them. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...