Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clothes..

So here and there, I have a tendency to enjoy things I get to wear. Featuring clothes that aren't mine but work just as well? Today's fashion sense, more like I don't own any. Heh (u__u)



Shorts are too short and a tad bit awkward...


Ooops... blurry picture alert!


I love the socks and the shirt. Because it's one: not mine. And two: it's just a cool shirt so deal with it.

( No... I REALLY love these socks... so happy to wear them. hehe)


Don't you think so?? Also, awkward commentary today about me looking nice (compliments that I do not know how to handle) and the other was... about me and my fashion sense (I apparently looked like a Japanese Schoolgirl..) 


Also, I started Jazz band today! It was interesting. I was told I was going to fit right in... even though I suck... a lot. (Q v Q)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...