Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Michael's


So on a Monday in November during Thanksgiving break, I had gone to Michael's with Moses. While Moses had gotten his items, I had certainly miscalculated (because I'm an idiot you see) and the price at the register said that the total would be about $30. Though the cashier had given us a $15 discount, making it so that we still got the items we were going to purchase along with a couple of coupons for future reference. She gave it to us telling us that she's dead broke herself and so she felt bad herself about us not being able to purchase what we'd like. A pair of kids who are capable for art and things of that sort. Y'know, the sky's the limit type of deal. She was overall a very sweet and lovely person, it made me feel great knowing that she's one of the people in this world.


Now a really derp picture of me holding the air dry clay for the Japanese Culture Research Project. That I'll be making a post of later when I have the bowl to take a picture of.


Next, here comes the bill! My sister and I had gone last Friday to Michael's for their sale. Polymer clay being sold 4 blocks of the products: Sculpey, Premo!, and Premo! Accents for $5. It was a marvelous sale. Though my sister and I expected less than what we obtained, it was under the given price of $30. 
 The blocks should be enough to last me a couple of commissions and trades until I feel satisfied with myself.


I'm more than excited to start working with these! Though... that'd be when I get out of this heinous art block! (Also reminding me that I should get to work on finishing the scarf that I was knitting and crocheting..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...