Thursday, January 17, 2013

Disneyland & California Adventure 2012 (Pt. 4)



Hey what's that? That's Soarin' coming up.





Ray does not approve of that shirt you're wearing




Then after Soarin' at California Adventure, came the Haunted mansion. That is if you can get past how hilariously stoned the boys look.





The ride was fairly awesome. Felix and I thought the snake with the peppermint theme was super cool. We wanted it.




Then after the haunted mansion featuring the Nightmare before Christmas...comes the beloved and dearest (I hate this ride) it's a small world. (And it's going to be after you because its such a small world.)









Some goggles would be pretty awesome right now.






Wait what? Why are we on this terrible ride again? Oh.. Tony.
















Mother of god they look like they're going to kill us







Lilo and Stitch!





Lucy understands how I feel










This place is as creepy as always






A lot of effort gets put into rides like these




Effort that is much appreciated but damn that's creepy


You know what's fun? the teacups are fun.




Then again, there's always the photobooth by that arcade where they were featuring Ralph from Wreck-it-Ralph! I was a little sad though, I was more interested in going for Vanellope, but she wasn't in at the time. SIGH..



Then again, I woke up the day after. Confused and stunned by the fact that Disneyland wasn't a dream. Moses and my brother got this for me and I don't know how to express how happy I am about it.


So cheers to the end of 2012! (Everyone excluding my younger brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...