Saturday, January 5, 2013

Polymer Clay Pt. 3

For my 3D Beginning art class, we started off using Polymer clay for our first assignment. (Actually, our first assignment was color theory and mixing around colors to make other colors in the color wheel. Learning about hues and terms such as saturated and tinted.) We had then made beads and buttons!


These are my polka dotted beads.



here are my marbleized  beads and buttons...


Here are my delgado beads.
 (Fun fact! These beads are named after one of the teachers here at school, though her name had changed because she had gotten married.)


Here are my jelly rolls! 





These are just... I actually forgot what these were called...



I forgot what these were called too...but I really enjoyed these!


We had then made a couple of canes and so I had made these lovely babies! 



Complex buttons and beads.



Then here are a couple of beads! I really enjoy them. Also, here lies my melon pan turtle bead! such a sweetheart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...