Tuesday, October 14, 2014

626 Night Market


As you all know, there's this amazing place called the 626 Night Market that has amazing food and amazing drinks and just about amazing everything along with fun and games and super cool live performances. 


I'm basically a huge child when it comes to food, games, and music, but that's really besides the point. 


Thanks to my amazing older sister, we'd gotten the ability to go altogether as a family. Along the way, we'd gotten her favorites but my mom also had a blast because she's absolutely in love with Vietnamese cuisine.
 
As for me, I'm in love with takoyaki and ramen...and that's kind of how my brother and I ended up running into Aaron. We didn't really see it coming, but he had never had takoyaki before (which literally translates to fried octopus) so it was really fun to see him try it for the first time. 

While I was super exhausted most of the time because around 8pm~9pm is my bedtime and that I was getting irritated because I absolutely cannot stand crowds, I had a great time. I really enjoyed seeing all the fun little art shops and artwork too! 


Although I had a hard time really seeing things because of all the people...It was a lot of fun. Thank you for taking us there my wonderful sister of mine!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...