Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blueberries & Roses


Originally, I made this as a gift for someone but it turns out that they didn't like blueberries or the color blue all that much so I have been reconsidering it. 


I made the blueberries all by hand using polymer clay, modpodge matte for the glaze, and black acrylic paint to give it a textured look.  


The blue rose was a gift that I had gotten a while back and I had simply wrapped gold wire around the rose and through the blueberries and had sewn the ribbon to the wire soonafter to give it the style it has.


If you're interested in closer shots, just follow through the read more! Personally, I really like this and I was told various times about how pretty it is and how I should sell pieces like this....although I don't know if that'd work out all that well... what do you guys think?

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...