Sunday, October 5, 2014

Photography Classes ((Day 6))


For class, we've been told to take candid portraits and it's been fairly interesting. I guess. I honestly don't really know how to talk and express how I feel about the class so far without sounding like some kind of piece of sh*t a**hole  but sometimes that's just how things are when you've been conditioned to think and go about the world in the way that you do....but that's besides the point.


Today I was unknowingly modeling for the wonderful Marisa Nagata because I had borrowed the camera from the class set and I let her use it because we got locked out of the building. So really, these pictures are goof pictures and neither of us knew what we were doing and well...we were playing around.....a lot.



 Anything beyond the read more are just pictures! Just in case you were wondering.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...