Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Huntington Beach Botanical Gardens


Hey guys! So a while back, my mom had insisted that we go and see the gardens at the Huntington Beach and Botanical Gardens (or whatever it's called) and it was very, very pretty. The entire place was huge and absolutely amazing. My mom loved it, that's for sure...but every now and then, my sister and I would often get tired and just lounge around in the shade. I mean...it didn't help that it was around 98 degrees outside either.


Most of the shots were taken in case I needed references for backgrounds and because they were just stunning...but if you're interested in seeing them, just follow through the read more. This is just one of the many shots that were taken, I'll eventually come up with more shots to take when I get the shots off of my sister's phone. Eventually.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...