Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wool Roving + ??




So I had finished dyeing all of the roving I had wanted to dye for my art assignment and I honestly can say that I don't like any of them.


For some reason the super bright pink one isn't in the bundle, but I guess there's a reason for that..? Nonetheless, I had hoped that the roving that I had dyed would have ended up being prettier...but I guess not.

I honestly have no idea as to what this ball of wonderfulness is but it was a gift from my wonderful art teacher and she mentioned that there was some bamboo in the bundle? I have no idea as to how bamboo works in roving or how they feel in yarns but god I sure hope I don't screw this up when spinning...


All in all, I am just praying that I don't screw any of this up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...