Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stop Motion Assignment


Stop Motion. More photos. That's really all there is....


The shots shown here are all the ones that got chosen for the assignment. Above was taken by Sharon Fu, below was taken by Augustine Ng,and the final shot was Taken by Janice Lee.


Also! In case you guys didn't notice or really didn't read previous posts...which I honestly don't blame you for because I've been posting a lot of things recently...I've been trying my hardest to keep up to date with when I've done something and the posts that follow along!



So from here on out I'll be making three posts a day rather than just the usual two...but it makes sense since I have about 40+ more things that I have to blog about and I'm still lagging behind because the majority of everything had been done in late September, very, very early October and it's already this late....so I'm really sorry for the spam and everything guys but I'm doing this moreso for myself rather than for any other reason..... 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...