Saturday, October 18, 2014

That's just me.



So as you all know, I have trouble taking care of myself and making sure I'm healthy and well fed is one of the many problems I have. Well, because of it, I'm always a huge bother to other people and I have the worst time getting myself to eat without throwing up or hating myself for whatever reason it is at the time.


This time around, I finally managed to eat without worrying about the consequences. I've been starving myself and I don't have anything left for me to do.  I'll eventually figure out what I've been trying to do and all that jazz. I'll eventually catch up to what needs to happen. My brain and body will eventually get the memo that it needs to eat and be nourished and well exercised. I'll eventually get around to it. Eventually.



But for the meantime, Reis has been taking care of me. 


I honestly hate it.


But I need to get help somehow. I'll bring myself to see someone soon. Hopefully soon. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...