Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Rose Garden Tea Room


Originally, we were just going to buy some food and get a couple of burgers to eat when we had visited the tea room (or whatever it was) to get something to eat. Although my mom had taken notice of the tea room in the rose garden when we had gone to the huntington beach botanical gardens and my sister, trying to make my mom happy and to give us a taste of some of the amazing things she's gotten to eat in the past, let us eat at the tea room.


The tea room is fairly expensive, but it's because you're paying for the service, the quality, and the fact that it's a buffet too...so that doesn't really help your wallet all that much either. The food was fairly nice, the sandwiches were dry though...and I guess the best part for me would have been tasting the wonderful teas (black raspberry and kiwi strawberry teas!!) because they tasted fantastic.


Although I felt so embarrassed because my luck is just the worst. I dropped my knife on the floor when trying to drink my wonderful iced passion fruit tea and then a spider had dropped from the ceiling onto my food...and the worst part is that spiders terrify me. It was the absolute worst and I just can't express how embarrassing it was. I managed to get over it by eating as much as I could but...that didn't really do me any good either.


Ah!! But my sister had purchased this wonderful tin of the raspberry black tea that we had gotten when we were in the tea room. It was around $13 or so, so it's fairly expensive...but it's so amazing and is delicious.  I had asked for it so that she could have something to calm herself while drinking...and I'm just so happy that she actually got it. We can share and enjoy it together now whenever you're free or if you need a little pick me up when you're stressed...so we can both enjoy and cheer each other up with some tea.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...