Sunday, October 12, 2014

Markets with Mom


Have you noticed that I'm running out of interesting things to blog and talk about? I don't really have all that much going in the art field or in my personal life...so there's really little that I have to talk about or really show off as interesting. It can't be helped though, that's just kind of how things are. I've been trying my best to catch up to everything else on this blog but on my other blogs, I've been having a hard time keeping up with everything. I know I have about 30 drafts saved on my fashion/review one and 10 on my text-y chatty one. It can't be helped though. That's just kind of how things are I guess...?


The best parts about going out to the market with my mom though is when I get to pick up sweets and nice little treats. That and...spending time with my mom when she's in a good mood is great too. I'll trade any day in for a day where my mom can be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...