Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sweet visits


Lily had dropped by the other day and I never got around to talking about it. I was really happy. I was really, really happy that she had dropped by. It made me so happy. Honestly, it's been forever and Lily was always my other half and the person I always went to for advice with Kokoro kara and with school in general. She had always been amazing and fantastic to me and I was so, so, so happy to have seen her again. Thank you for dropping by Lily! 


Also fun little story, but when I was using the whistle candies, we caught so much attention that even Mr. Z dropped by and had a blast using the candy. It was great and I wish you could've been there to have experienced it..

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...