Monday, October 6, 2014

Photography class ((Day 9))


So I had asked Elise if it'd be alright if I could take some shots of her because she's absolutely amazing and because she means a lot to me and she did! Although I'm not all that great and I didn't have any reason in particular to take pictures...I still think it was worthwhile.


It was also really great because we got to take some time and talk things over with each other. We updated each other on life and all of those things...it was really great. I really respect her. I really, really do. 


Anything beyond the read more are just pictures and shots. Sorry for this post by the way, if it sounds funky or anything. I've been kind of hyped up on medication while typing out most of these.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...