Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Crocheted Head wear!



Hey guys! So this is something that I've been interested in trying out and getting myself back to trying to relearn (crochet) but unfortunately I haven't had the ability nor have I have had the time to do so...so I'll be talking about this cutie pie that my friend Carissa had put together as a rectangle set that I decided to turn into a bow headband.


I have seen designs like these floating around the internet for a while now and I have to admit that they are the cutest thing ever! I am so happy to say that I own one nowadays and I'm just...wow!


Some close up shots below:


I think the hairstyle that goes especially well with this cutie pie would be a nice bun! Hopefully I can try that out sometime soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...