Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ever After High: Spring Unsprung!



Ugh.. Okay. So for the record, I am a complete loser who is in love with two things. Ever after high for one, and tangible things being the other.



And more recently, I had the luxury to watch Ever After High's newest movie Spring Unsprung on Netflix! I was speechless and I had fallen madly in love with all of the designs. I think sometime soon, I'll be cosplaying as Cerise because she's...she's perfection. 

I'm not going to say anything though because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it! I was in love with how Apple and the rest of them were presented in the movie. God, I just love this show so much... Anything beyond the read more will just be pictures and shots of Cerise that I will be cosplaying at some point in my life!



http://rayedelsol.com/cerise-hood-version-differences/



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...